Social Media Management
Any website that allows you to interact with other members is social media. Major sites are LinkedIn (Business Networking), Facebook (Networking), Twitter (Microblogging), YouTube (Video Sharing), and WordPress (Blogging)
Why is Social Media important to my business?
- Fans and followers are more likely to purchase your product or service.
- Increases traffic to your website, blog, newsletter or RSS feed.
- It increases the visibility of your business
- Boosts your Search Engine Optimization by providing more links to your website.
- It provides a platform for you to connect with your customers and clients
How can Global OfficeWorks help with your Social Media Needs?
You are no doubt too busy to spend the time needed to manage your social media platforms. Your Social Media VA can perform the following:
- Posting, monitoring and interacting on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and any other industry specific pages you require.
- Create or optimize your current Fan &/or Profile Pages.
- Post regular updates and Tweets. Sending customized posts to those following you on Twitter.
Professional Article Writers
Our professional article writers are available to our clients by the day. You can expect 2-4 articles to be completed each day. This is perfect for Blogging and Newsletters. In addition to researching content, writing articles and blog posts, they will write and optimize the content for your website.
Business or Consumer Lead Generation and Outbound Sales Phone Campaigns
Global Office Works also offers highly skilled experienced lead generation experts. You begin with a three month Outbound Sales Phone Campaign so you can make sure that our telemarketers are meeting or exceeding the quota you set for them. In most cases our clients continue using our lead generators after this trial period as they find the small cost is offset by the additional income-many times over!
Graphic Design and Website Maintenance
Our skilled VA can create all online and print copy required for your marketing needs. They will also maintain your website insuring it is fresh and current at all times.
Other services offered include
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Technical Support
- Customer Service and Help Desk
- Inbound sales support
- Debt Collection
- Internet Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Receptionist services
Contact Us right now to receive a detailed proposal showing you how easy it is to get started.