Real Estate Virtual Assistants
The CEO of Global OfficeWorks brings to the company over 25 years experience of owning and operating a successful real estate company In Colorado. Rodney works with all of our REVAs to ensure that they are well trained and can offer his knowledge and experience to our real estate client partners.
Global OfficeWorks specializes in providing and managing virtual assistants for real estate agents. We are the only Office Based Virtual Assistant company owned and operated by a licensed real estate professional. Your VA works in our office fully supported by a trainer, supervisor, manager, and an experienced Colorado Real Estate Broker! Our goal is to be fully integrated into your real estate business.
Many real estate agents employ virtual assistants to complete essential administrative tasks required with marketing properties and attending to their buyers and sellers’ needs. Delegating these tasks allows you time to visit with Buyers and Sellers and actually ‘sell’ real estate.
Some of the Services Our Virtual Assistants Can Provide Real Estate Agents
We support and manage your virtual assistant so they can help you build your business, decrease expenses, and maintain the relationship you have with your clients… for life.
Training and Integration
Our VA’s all complete our Real Estate Virtual Assistant Training Academy. This familiarizes them with the real estate industry and trains them with any specific tasks you have listed which you will need help with.
As you give direction during the training, you may remotely drive your Virtual Assistant’s computer or have them watch you work on your computer.
You advise your Virtual Assistant what you would like done. Tell your VA what results you are after. Leave the “how to do it” to them.
The following is a sample list of general services we can assist you with:
- Coordinate appointment schedules for open houses, listing presentations, showings, closings, and other appointments. Call to remind clients and prospects of scheduled meetings and keep you informed of changes.
- Communicate with clients once a week to update them on the status of their listing, buyer search, or closing transaction.
- Keep you updated with all communication with clients to maintain continuity of communication.
- Plan a daily to do list and discuss it with you at the beginning of each day. This assures that each activity is a priority to both you and the assistant.
- Monitor and follows up on all listings.
- Monitor and follows up on all sales in process/escrows.
- Enter new contact names, address, and emails from information request, open house guest books, and other sources in your database.
- Maintain all client records in your contact management system, such as Top Producer or Outlook.
- Monitor expired listings and FSBO’s in your target markets. Prepares marketing materials to be delivered to the potential client.
- Design all marketing materials you send to your farm area.
- Develop paper and electronic brochures, flyers and postcards for new listings.
- Design/edit brochure for your office window.
- Send Just Sold and Just Listed cards to neighbors for all listings. This increases marketing exposure of the property and the agent as well as generates new listings.
- Manage your advertising accounts. Keep track of production, billing and shipping dates for advertising materials such as fliers and brochures.
- Post listings to various applicable media such as Zillow, Craigs List, Postlets, Yahoo, Linkedin, Goodle.
- Create Single Property websites.
- Create a Video for each listing
- Design, proofing and placement of newspaper and magazine ads.
- Review all ads after publication to check for errors or needed changes.
- Email pdf copies of all ads and send to sellers on a weekly basis.
- Place samples of advertising into the presentation to the listing client.
MLS & Website Listing Management
- Input listing into your MLS
- Maintain listing in MLS, updating with price changes, photos and any other modifications to the listing.
- Create a list of all websites you advertise in.
- Input and maintain listing into all property websites you advertise in that require manual uploading.
- Build and maintain a website for each property
- Input and maintain listing on both your website andyour company’s website.
- When homes are sold, delete listings from all listing websites.
- Build and maintain a virtual tour for each property.
- Upload the property video to the site selected by agent.
- Respond to phone requests for property information by emailing standardized packages of information.
- Follow up on all marketing materials sent with phone calls to make sure that customers received the email.
- Record which marketing category or contact method resulted in a closed sale. This will allow agent to evaluate how much time and money was spent prospecting to each category versus how much commission income was generated from transaction in that category within specific period.
- Schedule and maintain a log of all showings of the agent’s listings.
- Obtain feedback from all showings and forward to seller and agent. Keep a feedback log up to date. This presents a good opportunity to communicate with the client and help both client and agent suggest changes that may help client sell home faster.
- Assemble customized electronic or hard copy pre-listing and listing packets using the your standard format. If hard copy, setup account with a local print shop such as Fed-Ex Kinkos. Email the package to them and they will print and deliver it to the prospective client. Follow up with a phone call to make sure that the seller received it.
- Distribute the pre-listing packet via email a few days before the listing presentation. Deliver the packet via email or courier.
Closing Transaction Management
- Coordinate all closings using the agent’s checklist. This ensures continuity and good communication between you and your clients.
- Your Virtual Assistant is responsible for managing the transaction process through interfacing with the cooperating real estate broker, buyer or seller, title and company, attorneys, and lenders.
- Manage your transaction management portal.
- Monitor deadlines in the purchase contract including: Appraisal ordered and received, Title Commitment ordered and received, Inspections deadlines, Loan Conditions deadlines, and Closing dates.
- Review all contracts and disclosures for completeness
- Maintain and keep current with regular updates the agent’s social media websites such as Linkedin, ActiveRain, Facebook and Twitter.
- Post and re-post weekly listings on Craigslist.
REO Services Offered
We offer comprehensive BPO services including:
- BPO Data Entry
- REO Support Services
- Broker Registration with Asset Managers
- HOA Research
- REO Reimbursement Expense Management
Our REVA’s who are skilled with completing Broker Price Opinion’s (BPO), will research neighborhood information and comparable sales, complete BPO forms, upload and label photos, and much more.
- We register your company with our extensive list of Asset Managers.
- Input subject and comp property data.
- Upload comparable properties.
- Label and upload and subject photos.
- Determine proximity of comps from the subject property.
- Upload BPO content online or fill out BPO documents.
- Fill out routine inspection forms & submit to asset manager.
- Update MLS.
- Manage Zillow, Trulia and other marketing portals
- Invoicing and Reimbursements
- Working with Asset Managers
Platforms we currently work with:
- SOLUTION STAR
- Research public records and contact local Title Companies to obtain the name and contact information of the HOA.
- Follow the procedures required to obtain the estopple, statement of account, assessment, etc from the association.
- Complete all Association and REO Bank required forms.
- Submit requests to approve fee to the REO Bank HOA Specialist.
- Order Certificate of Title, Substitute Trustee Deed, etc from the REO Bank.
- Submit required documentation to the HOA.
- Obtain CCRs, by-laws, etc as required.
- Submit all required HOA documents to the REO Asset Manager
- Submit reimbursement of all fees paid by the agent or broker if applicable.
Are you ready to be a modern Real Estate Agent-supported by your own Virtual Assistant? Contact us or learn how to get started!