Global OfficeWorks specializes in providing and managing virtual assistants for real estate agents. In addition to general real estate services, we specialize in managing your REO & BPO administrative needs. We are the only Virtual Assistant company owned and managed by a licensed real estate professional which employs your staff in our managed office facility. We know and understands every bit of your business….
You deserve to live the modern entrepreneur lifestyle and Global Office Works makes it easy for you. We want to help you grow your business by providing you with highly skilled general virtual assistants that can make a difference.
Global Officeworks prides itself on hiring the absolute best Medical Service Liaison. As such Global Officeworks provides a competitive benefits package along with a highly energetic and fun-filled atmosphere. We offer a dynamic work environment focused on providing reliable and high quality healthcare services to a broad customer base..
Posting, monitoring and interacting on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and any other industry specific pages you require. Create or optimize your current Fan &/or Profile Pages. Post regular updates and Tweets.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE Global Officeworks
- All our Virtual Assistants are skilled University Graduates.
- Your assistant works from our managed office building with backup power and internet.
- We are an American company owned and operated by a licensed Realtor.
- Your VA is supported (in person) by a managerial and training team.
- Synergy. With an office full of VA’s, somebody will be able to help your VA to do whatever it is you need them to do.
Global OfficeWorks offers a wide range of virtual assistant (VA) services, including real estate agent support, secretarial & back office, internet marketing, graphic design, accounting, paralegal, bookkeeping, and more. Our services are customized to meet the specific needs of each client. American owned and operated, we deliver an exceptionally high quality of service which is rarely seen in the Virtual Assistant industry.
Why Use Global OfficeWorks?
We enable you to reduce costs while increasing profitability. Reduce or eliminate your infrastructure costs, preserving your capital while still expanding your business. Hire our Virtual Assistants (VA) with no risk.
Not only do we help you train your new employee, we also pay for it! We cover the cost of the entire first month while your new VA is learning YOUR business!
Expand your productive hours. Drastically reduce your labor costs while enhancing your workforce by accessing our Global Talent Pool. To insure business continuity, our office provides complete infrastructure redundancy. Our office is equipped with backup internet connections, a power generator, robust bandwidth for internet and communication lines, and high-performance secure computers with superb battery backup.
- We source, host and manage your Virtual Assistant(s) and other support staff.
- Our staff are all legally employed, supported, and managed by us, but they work exclusively for you.
- We provide your business with highly productive and qualified staff at a substantial cost reduction to in-house staf, allowing you to maximize your productivity and profitability.
- We remove your employee sourcing and recruitment burden.
- Your VA will be monitored and supervised by our in-house manager.
- Our Cross Training systems allow for a seamless transition in the event you need to replace your VA.
To provide and manage exceptional, highly skilled virtual assistant employees, who will help enable small and medium sized businesses to compete with larger companies, increasing their efficiency and drastically reducing capital and labor costs.
Global OfficeWorks supplies, supports, and manages your workforce. They are our employees but they work for you. We are specifically focused on bringing the right people together to achieve the best possible economic outcome for your business.
To be the Leading provider of high quality Virtual Assistant services for small and medium size enterprise
Founder and President
As owner of a successful Real Estate company, Rodney recognized the need of small and medium sized businesses to be served by skilled employees at a cost, enabling them to lower costs and increase efficiencies in today’s very competitive marketplace. With over 20 years experience in serving real estate clients internationally, Rodney is able to utilize his skills to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Rodney has owned and operated companies in both the United States and Australia for several decades. As a duel citizen of both countries, Rodney is well versed in the cultural and business practices required when providing offshore staff to our clients.
As Country Head of Global OfficeWorks, Rodney is physically onsite, overseeing our Philippines operations facilities, thus insuring that western business practices are implemented throughout the company.
Our full time employees start at $1,504 per month. That is just $8.95 per hour. Your Virtual Assistant (s) will be working from our office with face to face support from our onsite support staff, managers and supervisors. Unlike most Virtual Assistants, our VA’s do not work from home. We offer you a choice of either a dedicated VA or utilizing your own team who can provide you more varied specialized skills.
With Global OfficeWorks managing all aspects of your employee needs and recruitment, your labor costs will be reduced to a fraction of the cost of having an in house employee occupying space in your office. In addition to a substantially lower payroll, your infrastructure costs are also reduced, or even eliminated! We remove your burden of time consuming and often expensive issues such as: recruiting, human resource management, payroll taxes, health insurance, social security, and restrictions regarding termination of employment.
You no longer require the additional office space, furniture, IT and phone equipment needed with an in house employee! Global OfficeWorks offers a flexible structure in order to cater to your specific needs..
A team of Assistants working for you full time (8 hours per day)
$1,504 per month ($8.95 per hour).
$836 per month, for part time employee dedicated to you. ($9.95 per hour)
All our offshore accountants are personally supervised by one of our USA based CPA’s.
University Postgraduates: $14.50 per hour.
Our offshore legal assistants all hold law degrees.
University Postgraduates: $12.50 per hour.
Contact us today to receive a customized proposal detailing how you will benefit when using Global OfficeWorks for your employment needs.
We source & manage highly productive & qualified Virtual Assistant employees for your business at a fraction of your current cost! We are specifically focused on bringing the right people together to achieve the best possible economic outcome for your business.
Real Estate Virtual Assistants
Global OfficeWorks specializes in providing and managing Real Estate Virtual Assistants. Your REVA is trained and managed by an active REALTOR® who knows and understands the real estate business.
Today, Virtual Assistants (VA) play a key role in the support of most successful real estate agents. Our VA’s complete essential administrative tasks such as marketing, website maintenance, managing social media, graphics production and transaction management.
Delegating these tasks allows you to spend your time visiting with Buyers and Sellers and ‘selling’ real estate.
At Global OfficeWorks we make sure that the VA’s we supply and manage for you have specialized skills set which align perfectly with what you need in a real estate assistant.
General Office Support
Any business which utilizes staff for non-core functions such as administrative tasks can benefit from our Virtual Assistant services.
Most companies require a back office staff to keep their business running smoothly and efficiently. These employees do not actually make up the core of the company business but they play an important role in supporting the administrative, technical and clerical functions
General Accounting and Bookkeeping
Please see www.globalofficeaccounting.com
Social Media Management
Any website that allows you to interact with other members is social media. Major sites are LinkedIn (Business Networking), Facebook (Networking), Twitter (Microblogging), YouTube (Video Sharing), and WordPress (Blogging)
Why is Social Media important to my business?
- Fans and followers are more likely to purchase your product or service.
- Increases traffic to your website, blog, newsletter or RSS feed.
- It increases the visibility of your business
- Boosts your Search Engine Optimization by providing more links to your website.
- It provides a platform for you to connect with your customers and clients
How can Global OfficeWorks help with your Social Media Needs?
You are no doubt too busy to spend the time needed to manage your social media platforms. Your Social Media VA can perform the following:
- Posting, monitoring and interacting on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and any other industry specific pages you require.
- Create or optimize your current Fan &/or Profile Pages.
- Post regular updates and Tweets. Sending customized posts to those following you on Twitter.
Professional Article Writers
Our professional article writers are available to our clients by the day. You can expect 2-4 articles to be completed each day. This is perfect for Blogging and Newsletters. In addition to researching content, writing articles and blog posts, they will write and optimize the content for your website.
Business or Consumer Lead Generation and Outbound Sales Phone Campaigns
Global Office Works also offers highly skilled experienced lead generation experts. You begin with a three month Outbound Sales Phone Campaign so you can make sure that our telemarketers are meeting or exceeding the quota you set for them. In most cases our clients continue using our lead generators after this trial period as they find the small cost is offset by the additional income-many times over!
Graphic Design and Website Maintenance
Our skilled VA can create all online and print copy required for your marketing needs. They will also maintain your website insuring it is fresh and current at all times.
Other services offered include
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Technical Support
- Customer Service and Help Desk
- Inbound sales support
- Debt Collection
- Internet Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Receptionist services
Contact Us right now to receive a detailed proposal showing you how easy it is to get started.
Global OfficeWorks guides you through the process from initial interviews and staff selection until your new employee is fully integrated into your team.
We then provide all the ongoing management and staff supervision, allowing you to stay focused on your business and not get sidetracked by employee issues.
Contact us to discuss which of our VA models is best suited to your business. We offer the following models:
One or More Part Time Assistants $836 per month. ($9.95 per hour)
Specific staff dedicated to you is a great option if you need variable skill sets. As you develop your business, you can add additional part time staff at any time. One of your team members will be assigned to be your team leader and they will be responsible for assigning the tasks to other dedicated part time VA’s.
Advantages of several part time assistants are:
• Utilizing different skill sets. You may need help with project or transaction management, marketing, graphics and website maintenance, or many other specific tasks. One person usually doesn’t have all these very different skill sets. With this system, you receive the benefit of the specialized skill set from each person you hire.
• In the event you experience personnel changes, your Team Leader will be knowledgeable enough to train the replacement.
• Productivity remains in place during vacations and sick leaves. If one member of your team is absent, the other(s) can work overtime to cover the tasks needing completion that day.
• Each member of your team is fully accessible to you. If you like to be very “hands on” with your support staff, this may be your preferred system.
A full time team of Assistants $1,672 per month. ($9.95 per hour)
This is a team of skilled assistants who work under the guidance of a Team Leader (TL). You communicate directly with the TL, who then distributes each task to the VA most skilled to complete it.
Each VA tracks the hours each day they spent on your task assigned to them. Each VA on your team has specialized skill sets.
Advantages of a VA team are:
• Each specific task required is assigned to a VA with skills in that area. Your market research is completed by a VA who specializes in this field. Your website is maintained and updated by our graphics/website designer. Your transactions are managed by a skilled transaction manager. Appointments and follow up are made by a dedicated lead manager.
• It enables you to be more hands off and not have to manage a team. We do that for you. You work only with the Team Leader.
• You are not affected by Vacations and sick leaves. If a member of the team is absent, another team member covers for them.
One Full Time Assistant $1,504 per month, ($8.95 per hour)
If you prefer a very hands one, close relationship with your VA, we offer full time VA’s who are dedicated only to you. Advantages of a dedicated full time time assistants are:
• You develop a close working relationship with your assistant. The disadvantage is you are susceptible to his or her leaves and absences. Also, in the event of employee turnover, there may be a lapse in productivity while their replacement is being trained.
Step 1 ¬–Payment of the Mobilization Fee.
Prior to assigning a team to you, or recruiting, screening and interviewing individual candidates, we require receipt of a $495 mobilization fee. You then enjoy the first week absolutely free.
Step 2 – Needs Assessment
To make sure that you get the right virtual assistant for you and your business, it is important that you identify what exactly you want from your virtual assistant.
What specific skills and services do you need?
Advise us with your list of requirement so we can match you with the best employee or team.
Step 3 – Contact Us
Once you answered the questions above, contact us and send us the following:
• Your contact details and general information about your business
• Service expectations and requirements
• Date you would like your VA to start and working hours preferred
• Any questions you may have or specific issues you want clarification with.
We will get back to you with a detailed and individualized business proposal showing details of how we will select, train, and manage your virtual assistant and integrate him or her to your business team.
Submit the $495 mobilization fee and provide us a job description and/or task list which identifies the qualifications and skill set you desire your new employee to have. You may browse our Services page to find out more about what we offer. TIP: Track your movements for a few days and write down all the tasks you do which you can delegate.
This is your only cost until your VA has completed our comprehensive customized training program and begins working for you.
Step 4 – Screening , Staff Selection and Orientation
During our sourcing process we will be reviewing hundreds of resumes and only interviewing candidates whose skill sets are perfectly matched to your needs. We then perform multiple interviews and tests and only endorse candidates to you who pass this screening process. If you opt for a dedicated full or part time VA, we then endorse one or more candidates to you for you and schedule a time for you to interview with your candidate. Our candidates are all University graduates and fluent English speakers.
Once you select your Virtual Assistant, he or she completes our orientation program. This is where we evaluate your selected candidate further to make sure they are perfect for you. We verify that the candidate has the skills they advertised, has a good attitude, shows no signs of tardiness and is expected to stay with you for a long period of time.
In the event you do not immediately find the perfect employee through these initial interviews and orientation, we continue to repeat the process, until you have placed your new employee within your organization.
Step 5 – Setting Up
Once you have chosen your virtual assistant, we assign a local (to your area) SMS-enabled phone number to your VA or Team Leader which enables telecommunication capability at the cost to you of a local call. We also recommend you install Skype and other cloud based file sharing applications such as Google Drive and Dropbox for convenience.
Step 6 –Training and Integration
Global OfficeWorks provided your VA with a customized training program. We make sure that your VA is trained in the skills required to perform the tasks noted in your job description.
We insure that your VA is familiar with our systems including: Microsoft Office, Google Apps Suite including Gmail, Google Drive, Team Viewer, Asana, daily plans, and end of shift reporting. We also train them in any specific tasks you have listed which you will need help with.
As you give direction during the training, you may remotely drive your VA’s computer or have your VA watch you work on your computer.
You advise your VA what you would like done. Tell your VA what results you are after. Leave the “how to do it” to them.
Step 7 – Completion of VA Training and Payment
Once your assistant has completed the training program, and upon advance payment of the first month’s service fee, your assistant begins working for you.
Global OfficeWorks takes care of all of the ongoing employee management issues. We are available to provide you assistance at any time.